[LAU] octaver (plugin) for bass

hermann meyer brummer- at web.de
Sun Jun 1 18:30:59 UTC 2014

Okay, so top posting is requested here?

Yea,  that's what it does actual.
you can *adds* a octave up/down with GxDetune. You can mixed dry / wet.
(seperate controllers for dry and wet signal from 0 - 100 % for each).
You can delay the added octave  for the latency, or you can compensate
it internal, so that dry and wet signal comes in sync.

screenshot:

     http://oi62.tinypic.com/34njmo3.jpg