[LAU] octaver (plugin) for bass

Gianfranco Ceccolini gianfranco at portalmod.com.br
Tue Jun 10 15:56:29 UTC 2014

Sorry for the late posting, but I’d also recommend the mod-pitchshifter

https://github.com/portalmod/mod-pitchshifter

We have developed 4 plugins: Capo ( 1 to 7 semitones up), the SuperCapo (1 to 24 semitones up), Drop (1 to 12 semitones down) and SuperWhammy (continuous travel from -12 to 24 semitones)

They are a bit CPU hungry but sound quality is quite good.

Hope I’ve helped

Gianfranco
The MOD Team