[LAU] New MOD Website

Carlos sanchiavedraz csanchezgs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 10:22:14 UTC 2014

> Hi everybody
>
> Still recovering from the LAC2014 trip but already with news, here's the link to our new website (including english version)
>
> www.portalmod.com
>
> The video that was shown at the MOD presentation is right in the frontpage.
>
> Even better, the plugin library can now be navigated in the same way as in the MODs interface. On top of it, there's a dashboard section where visitors can try the interface without audio.
>
> Hope you all enjoy.
>
> Cheers
>
> Gianfranco Ceccolini

That promo is great, and the site.
I've been following MOD for some time, really interesting and brave
project. Some lines of my projects coincide with some of yours. I even
sent you you quite some time ago an email with my congrats and a hint
for possible collaborations, because I was developing in HTML5
something similar to that great interface you have achieved to connect
pedals and effects.

P.S: If I may say, switching my hat to webdev's hat, I would define
more the fonts used for the site menu letters; they're too much
blurred and it could be an accessibility issue.

--

C. sanchiavedraZ:
* NEW / NUEVO:     www.sanchiavedraZ.com