[LAU] Streaming radio and calls from listeners

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Sun Jun 22 10:21:55 UTC 2014

Technically there likely is a way. I wanted to make Internet radio, but
I never did it regarding to legal issues. JFTR I made citizen radio in
Germany and it already caused serious legal issues, not regarding to
collecting societies, but regarding to freedom of speech.

For example, if there should be no doubt about the fact that a nation
should kill people, you're not allowed to point this out in Germany,
it's a crime, since it does touch the sovereignty of a state and we are
not allowed to do it. Somebody now might claim, that such crimes are
made public each day by official radio stations in Germany. Yes, but
it's a long way and does cause a lot of trouble, if it should be against
the policy, e.g. Germany makes lots of money by selling weapons and
Germany needs the jobs. IOW it does matter what facts you point out on
air.

Good luck!
Ralf