[LAU] Audio interface latency measurements

Edgar Aichinger edogawa at aon.at
Mon Jun 23 16:43:23 UTC 2014

Am Samstag, 21. Juni 2014, 17:27:59 schrieb Peter Lutek:
> On 2014-06-21 17:16, Len Ovens wrote:
> >
> >> ART USB Dual Tube Pre (USB 2.0)
> >
> > ...The only
> > thing missing is midi.
>
> i add on an M-Audio midisport 2x2 for that... nice and small, and
> completely plug'n'play too!

Since when is that? Ii own a midisport 2x2 since many years and it needs the midisport firmware, I even had to alter the udev rule (patch went upstream I seem to remember) to make it handle my model revision properly...
I just recently wrote a wiki page about it, for the linuxaudio hardware database, at http://wiki.linuxaudio.org/hw/m-audio_midisport_2x2 . If there's misleading, not sufficient or incorrect information I'd like to know to be able to correct/extend that page.

Thanks, Edgar