[LAU] Writing jingles

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 11:08:52 UTC 2014

I recently started writing jingles, because I need them for my podcast and
videos that our skeptic group produces. I did not want to use somebody
else's when I have the ability to write my own.

I found jingles to be a very complex and interesting material to work on.
So far I've written only one jingle that I am completely happy with and I
am presenting it to you here. It is a jingle that we use for our videos,
when the title of the video is shown and then the video proceeds to the
lecturer.

www.louigiverona.ru/files/TV_jingle_1.flac

Has anyone else had this experience?

--