[LAU] Writing jingles

Carlos sanchiavedraz csanchezgs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 13:16:26 UTC 2014

> Hey Carlos!
>
> The video is about critical thinking and science.
>
> The video is ready, you can take a look at how the jingle looks with the
> rest of the video. Although OpenShot was killing me with its constant
> crashes. It is such a pity Linux does not have stable video editors (yeah, I
> tried kdenlive too, but at some point it stopped exporting audio for some
> reason).
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMcPcxzN70M
>

> L.V.
>

> --
> Louigi Verona
> http://www.louigiverona.ru/

Great, I'll watch it.

BTW, I'm helping a friend and talented multimedia artist that's made
the change to open tools and Linux coming from closed and captive
technologies. He's making really good progresses with Kdenlive and
Blender, for the moment he's quite happy and surprised by the quality
and versatility that now is available to him.
Maybe I can ask any specific question if you want.

--

C. sanchiavedraZ:
* NEW / NUEVO:     www.sanchiavedraZ.com