[LAU] Writing jingles

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 20:57:22 UTC 2014

No, not really. I had that problem even with very simple projects. And this
is very unfortunate, since Open Shot's possibilities are quite enough for
what I want and it is only it's instability which tires me and gives me
thoughts to stop this torment and do video with Windows.

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 5:29 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine <
alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 5:12 PM, Louigi Verona wrote:
> > Sure, but it will be out in a week. I can post here. Also - it will be in
> > Russian.
> >
> > Right now also doing the graphics with OpenShot. I did not know it could
> do
> > quite a lot of stuff. It has various plugins that allow you to do
> rotation
> > and changing parameters of the clip, like blur something and make it go
> from
> > blur to clear, moving things and such.
>
> That sounds a bit like you are trying to apply every LADSPA/LV2 plugin
> out there to a single track :)
>
> Alex

Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/