[LAU] lv2 synths in ardour3

Atte atte at youmail.dk
Fri Mar 7 19:22:56 UTC 2014

On 03/07/2014 08:01 PM, Paul Davis wrote:

> in the mixer strip for each track, near the top, is a green MIDI input
> button. click to disable input on that track.

Thanks. I was on the right track - pun intended :-)

Has it been suggested to implement some kind of link between instrument
and track? I mean most of the time I guess most people would like to
play/record only one midi instrument at the time, although recording a
bunch is certainly possible. It would make the most used scenarios
faster for most users...

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk