[LAU] REV-plugins / AMS moog

rosea grammostola rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 09:52:26 UTC 2014

Hm I still think that renaming should only be done when strictly needed. I
can't see the need of this change tbh.

Large part of the community has the patches with g2reverb, I assume more
patches (also in other apps like jack-rack) exists. So every single member
the community has to adjust the patches. When you install it on an other
computer, you've to find the adjusted patch or adjust again.

This missing g2reverb in AMS killed my workflow yesterday already, I could
not make the moog patch work

Googling 15min
IRC asking 15 min
Googling 10 min
Reinstalling AMS + depends 20 min
Ask question on KXstudio forum 10 min
Got close to an answer 45 min later
Writing email LAU 5 min
Waiting for an answer ....
Adjusting patch ...

At the end I did nothing with AMS, had to go...