[LAU] Fwd: [Linux-Sound] page changed: apps:all:vmpk

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at autostatic.com
Thu Mar 20 09:41:51 UTC 2014

On 03/20/2014 09:38 AM, Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas wrote:
> Doesn't look like a community thing, from this perspective. He is the only
> one editing this wiki:
> http://wiki.linuxaudio.org/feeds?do=recent

Thanks for the heads up, I'll start keeping an eye on it. Currently the
linuxaudio.org is being worked on to make it a more consistent whole.
This started with the LinuxMusicians wiki being merged with the
linuxaudio.org one and is an ongoing effort.

> How do you know that j_e_f_f_g is Jeff Glatt?

He posted threads on the LinuxMusicians forum about software he wrote
that could be downloaded from the very same site
(http://home.roadrunner.com/~jgglatt/progs/linux.htm)

Bye,

Jeremy