[LAU] lm3jo , DNA format

James Morris james at jwm-art.net
Sat Mar 22 22:26:09 UTC 2014

On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 23:07:36 +0100
pierre jocelyn andre <temps.jo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I announced the release of version 1.1.1-9 lm3jo
> sources are here:
>
> http://www.letime.net/vocale/paquet_deb/sources.lm3jo_deb.tar.gz
> deb 386 is
> http://www.letime.net/vocale/paquet_deb/lm3jo.deb

Please take a look at other software release announcements for examples
of how to announce a software release properly.

At a minimum you should provide the following information:

* the basics of what the software does
* where to find more information about the software
* where to download it

You might also supply information about what changes have been made in
the new release.

> In the instance creating a library of 8-byte audio built on DNA
> format. Or 256 x 256 x 256 x 256 x 256 x 256 x 256 x 256 possible
> melodies with 8 bytes

Without knowing what the software does, that entire statement is
pretty meaningless.

regards,
James.