[LAU] linuxsampler : EG envelopes in SFZ format

raf rmouneyres at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 12:25:12 UTC 2014

hello,

to continue my discussion from last october list... http://linuxaudio.org/mailarchive/lau/2013/11/3/202707

I've managed to use the envelope generator to achieve a good hihat pedal feeling, still not finished though.
This is what i have for a group :
<group>
key=41
loop_mode=one_shot
eg8_time0=0 eg8_level0=1
eg8_time1=0.1 eg8_time1_oncc4=2 eg8_level1=0
eg8_volume=0

I have a question about how linuxsampler deal with the envelopes, especially with the  egN_timeX_onccY opcode :
It looks like the envelope generator is determined with the last CCY value just before the note_on message.
Then changing the CCY's value won't change the opcode value, it has be fixed when the sample was triggered.
So in my case with that opcode, the length of the volume envelope is determined when the sample is triggered.

I would like to be able to modify this envelope length even after the sample has been triggered, is there a way to do that ?

Raphaël