[LAU] Bitwig: what we can learn from it

Chris Bannister cbannister at slingshot.co.nz
Sun Mar 30 14:49:59 UTC 2014

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 04:05:40PM +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> features new versions of software will provide, not to mention that for
> good reasons I prefer Arch over Debian. I'm using both, but the rolling
> release Arch is much more stable, than Debian ...

A rolling release by its very nature is *not* 'stable'. In the Debian
sense, stable does not mean unlikely to crash (although this is a
pleasant side effect) but that it will stay the same on a daily basis
while still keeping the system updated with security patches. It is my
understanding that a rolling release is, by its nature, the complete
opposite.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X