[LAU] Filter arrangement - was- Bitwig: what we can learn from it

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Mon Mar 31 14:44:09 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-03-31 at 14:33 +0000, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 01:48:59PM +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>
> > Jörn, Fons, was there the need to reply detailed today? Tomorrow is the
> > first of April and it would have been nice to wait with detailed
> > explanations until tomorrow and to correct them the day after tomorrow.
>
> Because tomorrow is my birthday, but of course nobody will believe that.

I guess this is the absolutely last mail I'm allowed to sent now.

Ok, that's a good excuse, resp. reason and indeed it's hard to believe,
but OTOH some people for sure are born at April the first.  I hope I'm
allowed to sent a mail tomorrow, to send congratulations. I disagree
with many of your points of view, but your software still is superb :).