[LAU] Using recording equipment in Karlsruhe

Egor Sanin egor.sanin at gmail.com
Thu May 1 09:30:21 UTC 2014

Hi folks!

For everyone here in Karlsruhe at LAC2014, good to see you all!

I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to allow me to use
some medium-awesome to full-awesome recording equipment for a short
recording session during the next few days.  I didn't bring my gear
over and have a short fit of inspiration that I would like to capture.
 All I need is a decent audio interface and a stereo pair of mics (I
would settle for a single mic, too).

Please respond off-list if you can help me out.

Thanks!