[LAU] New music made with Linux: The "Lost Time" EP

Carlos sanchiavedraz csanchezgs at gmail.com
Sat May 3 10:22:02 UTC 2014

El 28/04/2014 20:54, "Gabriel Nordeborn" <gabbe.nord at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hey everyone!
>
> It has been a while since I've finished and published new music. But, as
LAC is rapidly approaching, and I'd really love to use whatever inspiration
I get there making brand new stuff, I decided to pull my act together and
finish a 5-track EP I've been working on for quite a while. The EP
features, among others, community celebrity Glen MacArthur, and in contrast
to my previous releases has vocals in various forms on more than half of
the tracks.

http://www.zthmusic.com/lost-time/ , or you can visit Soundcloud directly
at: https://soundcloud.com/zthmusic/sets/lost-time-ep

> The music is, as usually, completely recorded, mixed and mastered with
Ardour 3. I'm also going to write a more exhaustive post about the
technicalities involved in making the EP in a few days. Keep an eye out for
that on my blog, if you're interested :).

> I'm really happy with finally being finished with this project, and
getting it out there. Please let me know what you think, I really hope you
like and enjoy it! :-) Also, for those of you who are going to LAC, see you
in a few days :-D

> Best wishes from Sweden,
> Gabriel/zth

Listening to the EP as I read your LAC interview series. Like the girl
voice on the first tune and the trippy rhythmic passages (I see a little
Jarre in there,  "Geometry of love" alike).
Sound is great even on phone speaker.  Great production for now.

BTW I like the artwork as well.

Thanks, Gabriel, looking forward to read that post about the process.