[LAU] Ground lifts, TRS, etc. to PA? USB/other signal crossover to audio?

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Sat May 10 21:53:32 UTC 2014

On Sat, 10 May 2014 15:06:36 -0500 Reuben Martin <reuben.m at gmail.com>
wrote:
> I work in large event audio-video-lighting production, so it's very
> common for me to be encounter power hazards that would probably give
> most people on this list the creeps.

Its not professional encountering hazards and dealing with it
accordingly that give people on this list the creeps. Its
non-professionals (*) doing unsafe things without any knowledge and
with very real, very life-endangering consequences that gives us the
creeps!

I know that every production has certain types of cables deep down in
the cases. But I also know that breaking out these cables is only when
all else fails. And not by just any musician or roadie...

- Arnold