[LAU] Help with configuring a laptop for Linux Audio work

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Mon May 12 13:36:03 UTC 2014

Hey Len!

Nope, I had to install 3.8 as opposed to 3.2 which comes with Ubuntu. Looks
like when you are buying a new laptop what you should do is put on the
latest system available and I typically try to stick with LTS.

Interestingly enough, I very rarely go lower 512 frames, which is around
46ms. And for some reason, midi is always precise even on 1024. I did test
this and I remember I did work on a system where it made a difference, but
not now.

Louigi.