[LAU] New droning batch

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Wed May 14 20:48:06 UTC 2014

Hey fellas!

It's been a while, but finally I am getting back on track with the
"droning" project. Here is a new batch for you, tunes 233-240.

Get 'em here: http://www.louigiverona.ru/?page=projects&s=music&t=droning

Description.

droning233 - calm waves of sound, pretty relaxing tune
droning234 - some pads and bell-like sounds
droning235 - a curious experiment with choirs and even a little structure
droning236 - nice classical drone, calm, thoughtful and very much in style
of the first hundred
droning237 - dark tune, rich in timbre, soundtrackish, a little structure
droning238 - some arpeggiation action
droning239 - loop shifting, I believe a successful take on it
droning240 - epic sounding tune, mysterious

Enjoy!

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/