[LAU] FREE giveaway: M-Audio Delta 1010 Audio Interface

stephen.doonan at gmail.com stephen.doonan at gmail.com
Wed May 14 23:03:38 UTC 2014

OK--

In the few hours since I posted this free giveaway of an M-Audio Delta
1010 Audio/MIDI interface, I received inquiries from 5 people, which is
more interest, and more immediate interest, than I expected.

Here is how I chose which person to give it to--

I got five identical coins (new(ish) U.S. quarters). I wrote the
initials of each of the 5 interested persons on a separate quarter.

I shook the quarters in a plastic tumbler and then dropped them from the
tumbler onto a flat surface. I did this 30 times, and each time, I
recorded any coins a person's initials on which were facing upward. I
gave one free point to the first person who responded (MW) as a minor
initial advantage for being first to respond.

After 30 throws of the coins, here are the results--

FG - IIIII IIIII IIIII
DS - IIIII IIIII IIIII II
KC - IIIII IIIII IIIII II
MW - IIIII IIIII III
CM - IIIII IIIII IIIII III

So, the person whose initials are "CM" gets first choice at the Delta
1010, if shipping and its cost can be arranged.

Thank you everyone for your interest.

Best wishes,
Stephen Doonan
New Mexico, US