[LAU] unsubscribed?

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sat Nov 1 02:06:25 UTC 2014

In hope to shed some light onto this matter, we've spent some time
looking into possible culprits (heck, a couple years ago even my own
email was unsubscribed without any warning), and so far the best guess
is the ISPs... We will continue looking into possible solutions. Until
then, my best advice is be vigilant, monitor lack of LAU mail (we have a
steady stream of daily emails), and periodically check your subscription
status.

HTH

Best,

Ico

On 10/31/2014 5:35 PM, Neil wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 4:06 PM, Ralf Mardorf
> <ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com <mailto:ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     > I had to re-enable my account last week, too.
>
>     What does "re-enable" mean? Did you just need to check mail
>     delivery or
>     was there the need for another procedure?
>

> I went to http://lists.linuxaudio.org/options/linux-audio-user and set
> my Mail Delivery setting back to "enable."
>
> Neil
> --
> DJ Dual Core's Blog
> http://oldmixtapes.blogspot.com/
> Order without government; Peace without violence.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Associate Professor
Computer Music
ICAT Senior Fellow