[LAU] Generating click tracks

Ede Wolf listac at nebelschwaden.de
Tue Nov 18 21:22:15 UTC 2014

Thanks for all replies, I did not know about klick, I'll try to get that
running, sounds promising. And maybe investigate into clicktrack.

Hydrogen is, I would guess, liable to the instability of the internal
clock, and more a realtime recording than a (fast) creation, but latter
would not be a real hinderance.

SuperCollider seems a bit to advanced in usage for me, but I now have
something to start with

Thanks!