[LAU] Account issues

Set Hallström sakrecoer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 11:00:42 UTC 2014

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 10:07 PM, Lorenzo Sutton <lorenzofsutton at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Yes probably. I'm not sure though because I use thunderbird and have a
> filter to move all messages which with the lau address in To, From, CC to a
> specific sub-folder...
>
> In thunderbird one's own message is correctly shown if you open a thread
> in conversation mode.
>
> Lorenzo.

I believe that gmail merges doubles, probably because one's sent messages
directly appear in the thread within googles own user interfaces.

I do like Lorenzo: filters in thunderbird. Thunderbird has even got an
option to be found, that allows replies to be saved to the same folder were
the email being answered is stored.

Hoping OP will find a suiting solution,

--
Set Hallström