[LAU] Account issues

Set Hallström sakrecoer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 12:48:53 UTC 2014

Thanks Ralf!
What you write makes perfect sense. I should perhaps, for the sake of
honesty, have been more clear about me being speculating. I've been
thinking about it, because i have the same issue, but only on the lists
ging to my gmail (even tho i'm aware that mailings lists may have different
configs, while running the same software. On the other hand, i believe
gmail isn't very (maling list) friendly at all.

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 1:29 PM, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com>
wrote:

> A user has
> got the choice to turn it off or on, to receive mails sent to a
> mailman mailing list by her/him.

I can't seem to find where to do this setting? Link anyone, please?

--
Set Hallström
AKA