[LAU] John Option - Any: new song and new Adrour project

F. Silvain silvain at freeshell.de
Thu Nov 20 15:05:55 UTC 2014

Massimo Barbieri, Nov 20 2014:

> Hi,
> today we have published the video of another single of John Option: Any.
> I hope that you like our choice of freedom. If you feel like I'd love
> to read your feedback, because the encouragement of the people who
> listen to us and appreciate the philosophy of our project is the only
> fuel for us to continue. And if you like to be updated about our next
> release, please subscribe to our YouTube channel or any other social
> network you like (see link to our profiles on our website[1]).
Hey hey,
this is a nice song! The guitars and vocals sound very good! The whole mix is transparent to my ears. Pity, that the harp and the drums sound so cheap. In the full mix - near the end - the harp fits nicely. The drums are programmed too much on time. Perhaps try real drums or pads/keyboard to play them live and only quantise them softly. If possible try a different kit or mix with other sounds with more velocity layered sampling?
It's still very good work! Cheers to your band mates!

> Best regards,
> Max-B
>
> 1. http://johnoption.org
> --