[LAU] John Option - Any: new song and new Adrour project

Set Hallström sakrecoer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 18:12:51 UTC 2014

I like it! The song is great and you guys are so cute in the video! It came
as a fresh breeze from the future to me, in the sense that i had to think
out loud: "yeah, i'm gonna be fresh like that at their age!!" Not that i am
soooooo much younger, but it feels good to know it will still be possible
to be relaxed, humble, creative and sincere as a full grown dude
:wakamonkey:

I reckon you recorded the video while play-backing to a slowed down
version, to synch the audio with speed-up footage? This inspired me to pull
down the pitch and tempo by 60% on the track.... sooo gooood! :p (no, im
not on codein, just a schoped and screw fan) If i ever get the idea, space
and time in synch, i'm gonna screw it doen, chop it up and add some
808-subfluff on it for ya!!!! :D

Keep it rolling!!!!