[LAU] zitaretuner

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Mon Oct 13 17:23:00 UTC 2014

(Apologies for the new few messages messing up the message identifiers, I
am currently subscribed to the digest.)

> From: Will Godfrey <willgodfrey at musically.me.uk>
> Subject: Re: [LAU] zitaretuner

> Seems it's [zitaretuner SourceForge project] already been removed.

I hope I did not overstep any boundaries, but on Friday (10 October) I had
sent a copy of the LAU message from Fons to JeffG via the SourceForge
messaging facility.  I received no reply but perhaps JeffG took the
project down as a (hopefully) good faith gesture that he had intended no
offense, and made a mistake through ignorance or carelessness.

Since the message was posted fairly publicly by Fons, I did not think it
would be any kind of breach of trust to forward on the message. Someone
please let me know if I was mistaken in that regard.
--
Chris Caudle