[LAU] hdsp firmware load problem

Iain Mott mott at reverberant.com
Wed Oct 15 09:16:15 UTC 2014

I tried another slot (there are only 2 pci slots on the mother board),
but the same thing happens. It required about 3 boots to get the
firmware to load. I hope it's not a problem in the RME PCI card itself.
I was hoping it was a problem in the software...I'm still hoping it is!
Perhaps I'll need to contact an RME forum.
Cheers, Iain