[LAU] Small instrument hardware module

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Mon Oct 20 16:04:46 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-10-21 at 02:10 +1100, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> My (cheap) home stereo speaker system generates more noise than the
> fan

I dislike fans. I believe that even a more expensive home audio system
could cause more noise, than a brand new fan, but fans suffer from
time ;). Unfortunately small noiseless fans usually become as loud as a
sonic bang after a while. IMO experiences just big fans of power
supplies last for a very long time (knocking on wood ;). YMMV!