[LAU] A survey if you don't mind - results

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Sat Oct 25 18:44:49 UTC 2014

On Sat, 25 Oct 2014, Will J Godfrey wrote:

> I actually wanted to let it run for *much* longer, but survey monkey only
> registers the first 100 responses. After that you have to pay 15uk pence per
> response, and I've a suspicion that they mean per question too, so that makes
> 30uk pence. I'm not a skinflint, but I don't think this kind of simple
> assessment warrants the expense.

Is there some simple survey sw that can be run on any server? There may be
someone in LAU who would not mind hosting it on their own server. Mine is
quite slow (adsl based), but if there are few or no graphics I am sure it
would be ok. I am thinking that this would be a low traffic use.

There is the apache mod_survey for example.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net