[LAU] unsubscribed?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Fri Oct 31 20:25:29 UTC 2014

On Fri, 31 Oct 2014 21:45:39 +0900
Renick Bell <renick at gmail.com> wrote:
> Gmail?

No need to blame Gmail. We don't know if my guess is correct, it's just
a guess. Even if my guess should be correct, between different mailing
lists and different ISPs, issues from time to time happen. A while back
around half of the Debian user community was unsubscribed, regarding to
"internet issues". A few days back I could subscribe to the Claws
mailing list with a Yahoo account, but my mails were rejected by the
list, because they've got issues with mails from Yahoo. I switched to a
Rocketmail address and now I can post to the Claws list. Actually
Rocketmail and Yahoo are the same, they are just different keywords for
filters.