[LAU] Behringer and Linux

Fons Adriaensen fons at linuxaudio.org
Mon Apr 6 17:09:02 UTC 2015

On Mon, Apr 06, 2015 at 03:18:35PM +0000, Felix Homann wrote:

> You Fons, on the other hand, are trying very hard to bash them for whatever
> reasons you have. Remember that this discussion started out as a discussion
> about the X32 and X18 line of products and Linux. You have had absolutely
> nothing to say about them. Null!

That's true, because I never used an X32 or X18, and I report only
what I've experienced at first hand.

Do you have any first hand experience of B. products ?

> Most anyone has his or her Behringer nightmare story.

And is that something you'd expect for any reputable brand ?

> But I'm curiuos about their ability to change.

Maybe they can. I'm not waiting for that.

> If you have any kind of experience with the X32 or X18 line, good
> or bad, please tell us. If not, well, ...

I'll decide for myself what I talk about. For someone who
gets paid to appear in commercials and therefore disqualifies
himself as an objective reviewer that may seem strange, but
that's how it is.

Tschuss,

--
FA