[LAU] Preparing for and going to LAC 2015

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Tue Apr 7 16:30:54 UTC 2015

On Tue, 7 Apr 2015 13:40:10 +0100
Harry van Haaren <harryhaaren at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Carlos,
>
> Airports are used to people travelling with laptops - I recommend
> bringing it. I attended the 2009 LAC without a laptop, but its nice to
> be able to test software, demonstrate personal projects, and be on IRC
> during the conference.
>
> I'm flying to Frankfurt Hahn airport - so we're travelling different routes.
> See you at the LAC! -Harry

I'll be travelling by train (tomorrow) and even with that. The UK border can be
very unpredictable so the laptop I'm bringing will have the absolute minimum on
it - none of my normal 'office' stuff. No accounts, no passwords, not even my
dev password for sourceforge. If I do any coding it'll just stay on the machine
till I get home.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk