[LAU] Preparing for and going to LAC 2015

Set Hallström sakrecoer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 15:43:09 UTC 2015

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 2:37 PM, Carlos sanchiavedraz <csanchezgs at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Also one more question.
> It's probably that I can't take a laptop with me (I have issues with the
> one I'm testing and don't know if there are problems with so many check
> points you have to pass travelling by plane nowadays).

I recently traveled in and out of Berlin with a laptop, an mpc, a critter
and gitari bolsbass, a TT-303 and a DSLR camera. In to germany was no
problem. Out of germany i had to give all my machines to the agents. They
passed all my machines in a chemical test, using some soft pad that they
swiped all the boxes with and then put the pad in a big machine to see if
there was drugs or explosive hidden inside. It took me some 25 minutes
extra. I think its worth thinking about it and go early if you take
electronics with you. The agents were very nice i must say. Althou i was a
bit nervous that my machines would keep traces from hrm.... my casual
flower consumation... Especialy on the mpc pads....

But everyting went smooth and fine. They didn't even ask me to turn them on.

Have a delicious LAC! Enjoy a little extra for us whom cannot be there.....
--
Set Hallström