[LAU] lac2015 photo gallery & videos

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Apr 14 10:40:35 UTC 2015

On Tuesday 14 April 2015 03:52:30 Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
> hi all,
>
> every year the post-lac nostalgic syndrome gets its toll...
>
> all the photos taken by this lousy photo-shooter of yours during the
> lac2015 at jgu-mainz are now online:
>    http://www.rncbc.org/lac2015
>
> the even lousier videos taken from some of the linux sound night live
> acts are also delivered unedited and online:
>    http://www.youtube.com/user/rncbchannel
>
> enjoy

Thank you Rui.  As one from the other side of the pond, and whose ears
are not the golden ones of youth anymore, and without the means or time
to attend such a meeting, a caption or 2 here and there identifying the
person(s) front and center would have been nice.  I also know how
difficult it is to do.  BTDT, several times.

It helps to have a mental picture of the person one is actually
addressing when replying to a message originating on these audio related
lists.

I must also say that Mainz certainly has lots of great and apparently
well cared for architecture to view.  Obviously a great place to visit
if one has the time and means.  I would love to have been there and
shook some hands.

Thanks again Rui.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)