[LAU] Bye bye LAC2015 - Hello LAU

Hendrik henne-s at gmx.de
Wed Apr 15 10:12:33 UTC 2015

  Hi everyone,

I'm back from LAC2015 and I just subscribed to the LAU mailing list. I'd like
to quickly introduce myself to those I haven't met at LAC2015.

I'm a physicist and I work as a PhD student at the Third Institute of Physics
(DPI) in Göttingen, Germany. My main topic is 'Laser-induced cavitation
bubbles'.

I started using Linux in 1997 and work as a system administrator since many
years. In my free time I play the piano and the drums, and I use Linux audio
software occasionally for hard-disk recording or playing soft synths via a
MIDI keyboard. I also use the Commodore 64 to produce electronic music.

I really enjoyed the conference and learned a lot.

  Cheers,
  Hendrik