[LAU] LAC 2015 feedback

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 19:03:47 UTC 2015

Hi Gianfranco,

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 12:42 PM, Gianfranco Ceccolini <
gianfranco at portalmod.com.br> wrote:

> - Opening hours: this I believe was the main drawback.

You're right. Next time we'll try to keep it open at least until the
Philosophicum closes down, and also provide better/more equipment (and
backup cables ;-). Unfortunately, this wasn't possible this time due to
funding constraints, but I already have that on my aftermath list and we
*will* take better care of that part next time, promised.

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Email:  aggraef at gmail.com