[LAU] GuitarSynth and polyphonic pitch estimation

Michael Nelson mtdnelson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 18:47:10 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am very interested in this.

I've put some piezo-sensor saddles in a Strat, and have knocked up a rough
PCB design for a set of preamps. I am *eventually* planning to build a
prototype, and test it with my old Roland GR-1. I have been keen on
investigating the next step -- constructing something as reliable and
efficient as possible to do the actual conversion. I'm very interested in
any progress you make.

I have a lot going on right now in both my home and work lives (moved house
recently, doing training at work, etc), but I would love to finish my
prototype and test it with your code. What sort of minimum hardware do you
think would be needed to get it to run reliably?

I'll try to grab and compile the code at some point this week.

Regards,
Michael