[LAU] [LAD] GuitarSynth

Edgar Aichinger edogawa at aon.at
Mon Apr 20 21:08:04 UTC 2015

Am Montag, 20. April 2015, 18:40:26 schrieb Gianfranco Ceccolini:
> Any hint on where I can find the  QtWidgets/QDial ?
>
> I already installed libqt4-dev

you need Qt5, i stumbled across the same hurdle :)

once i found out it compiled, but so far I was not able to make it produce any synth sound, except a bit of scratchy noise when plucking the guitar. I'm short of time currently but am certainly interested and will test more as soon as that changes...

Edgar