[LAU] Create A Negative of the sound

Set Hallstrom sakrecoer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 10:04:58 UTC 2015

On 2015-04-24 11:06, Set Hallstrom wrote:

> Is there any software that can create a negative of the sound? I'm
> thinking of taking an arbitrary frequency bandwith, pick a center and
> invert it, so that bass becomes high, and high becomes bass?

FYI I cross-posted my request on a Swedish forum and i got this link for
ffttools by mdsp at smartelectronix.com

http://mdsp.smartelectronix.com/product/ffttools/

the warp tool is advertising the exact function i dreamed of... sad
thing is that it is for windOSx only ;'(

Anyone has got any experience with that plugin?

I also got a link to Audacity's spectrum analyzer.
http://manual.audacityteam.org/o/man/spectral_selection.html

But it is unclear whether or not you can export the picture and if so,
in what scale the colors should be inversed....

--
Set Hallstrom
AKA Sakrecoer