[LAU] How to send MIDI clock or Jack Transport over local network?

Bruno Ruviaro bruviaro at scu.edu
Mon Apr 27 02:10:08 UTC 2015

OK, nothing like a few more hours of googling and troubleshooting...

I've successfully started qmidinet with

qmidinet -j

... and was able to send MIDI clock from Ardour into a local SooperLooper
and a remote SooperLooper on the other computer. Sweet.

I will try this tomorrow with several laptops. If anyone has done anything
similar and has any tips to share, I am all ears...

Bruno