[LAU] Music made with linux: a773/attention span

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Mon Apr 27 15:38:57 UTC 2015

On Mon, April 27, 2015 12:19 am, Atte wrote:
> I weighed my options, and decided Renoise still does certain stuff (like
> this) the best.

What tool or work flow is used to produce that really fast staccato drum
pattern?  Is it something like a really fast roll (i.e. made on the
pattern generation side), or is it more like an audio editing trick which
takes a drum hit and copies and repeats the audio? Is there a tool that
automates that, or is it a tedious manual process?

--
Chris Caudle