[LAU] Music made with linux: a773/attention span

Carlos sanchiavedraZ csanchezgs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 15:37:05 UTC 2015

> On 04/28/2015 08:22 AM, Dale Kazakore Powell wrote:
>
> > What tools have you been writing yourself? Standalone bits of with the
> > Renoise API?
>
> Some are here: https://github.com/attejensen/
>
> Released renoise tools:
> http://www.renoise.com/tools/deleteunusedsamples
> http://www.renoise.com/tools/gotonextfxonoff
>
> Plus some unreleased stuff on my computers.
>
> --
> Atte
>
> http://atte.dk   http://a773.dk

Good rhythms Atte, and also the songs themselves well constructed in
general, they take your attention in a good way. Very melodic and new-jazzy
at times. I liked it even breakbeat and such stuff aren't my main listening
options, but it's great to read how you do it as I'm always interested in
workflows.

Thanks for sharing.

--

C. sanchiavedraZ: