[LAU] [LAA] Guitarix 0.33.0 release

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sat Aug 1 22:32:13 UTC 2015

On Sat, 01 Aug 2015 08:29:40 +0200
Hermann Meyer <brummer- at web.de> wrote:

> Release 0.33.0 is out,

> A new Fuzz section with emulations of the:

> Astrotone Fuzz
> Dunlop Fuzzface
> Fuzzface Roger Mayer Mods
> Fuzzface Fuller Mods
> Foxeylady
> Hornet
> Sustainer
> Muff
> Screaming Bird
> Colorsound Tonebender
> Vintage Fuzzmaster
> Ruiner
> Fat Furry Freak
> Fuzz Drive

I tried many of them.  The sound always comes with an important part of
it clean.  The jack connections are default, head to effects, effects
to out1 and out2.  Is it possible to get a sound like a real big muff
pedal, or a Roland distortion pedal, the bzzzzz signing sound ?  There
must be something wrong I'm doing.  I double add the 'Fat Furry Freak'
which might provide a very fuzzy sound by its name, I switch it on
(green button) but the sound remains with a strong clean component.  Is
it possible to have a Jimi Hendrix sound for instance ?  I don't want
any clean sound, just fuzz.

Cheers.