[LAU] Music made with Linux - Second & First

F. Silvain silvain at freeshell.de
Thu Aug 6 06:23:01 UTC 2015

Joel Roth, Aug 6 2015:
Hey hey!
> Any thoughts for the list about how easy/awesome it was
> for this project? :)
Credit, where it's due: it was perfect. In its current state Nama offered me all the comforts and help I could wish for. Effect chains, to save multiple effects on one track together with their parameters, so I could apply them to the same instrument recording in another section. The hotkeys mode, to actually sweep parameters via the keyboard, which highly improved my use of equalisers. It really is amazing, what a commandline DAW can do, if you're open for it. It may lack some typical comforts, but it offers more than enough recompensation!
You're a genius Joel! :) Thank you!

Ta-ta
----
Ffanci