[LAU] updates

Fons Adriaensen fons at linuxaudio.org
Sun Aug 23 15:49:26 UTC 2015

Some updates on <http://kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org/linuxaudio/downloads/index.html>

zita-ajbridge-0.6.0

   - Added -S option, disables resampling but of course
     requires word-clock sync.

   - Auto selection of best resampler filter lenght.

   - Cleanup and bug fixes.

zita-mu1-0.2.2

   - Bugfix: will now exit when zombified or when
     jackd terminates.

   - Added proper license headers and GPL3 copy.

I also completely replaced the code in Jack1 that
calculates the proper running order of clients.
The previous algorithm failed to do this in some
cases. It could not be 'fixed' easily as it was
basically using the wrong algorithm.

Affected files are

        modified:   include/engine.h
        modified:   include/internal.h
        modified:   jackd/clientengine.c
        modified:   jackd/clientengine.h
        modified:   jackd/engine.c

There seems to be no interest from the Jack devs,
but if anybody wants to test this I can either
provide the modified files or a patch against
git commit 5af5815c47630b77cc71c91a460f8aa398017cf7
(current HEAD).

Ciao,

--
FA