[LAU] Guitarix Team: A big thank you

Gerald Mwangi gerald.mwangi at gmx.de
Sun Dec 6 22:18:51 UTC 2015

Hi Hermann, I assume you're talking about gx_head standalone program?
I'd rather use the lv2's in some host (like carla) since I want to
combine guitarix with other plugins.
But on the other side your suggestions sound quite compelling.. I'll
probably go with gx_head for the guitar related stuff and carla for the
synth stuff.
Btw, I'm looking for an amp (with guitarix of course) which sounds like
the fender jazz amps of the 40's (warm mellow sound, no distortion). I'm
playing an Epiphone Les Paul, so that
should deliver the correct raw data. Can you give me some tips? Are you
on IRC?
Regards, Gerald / JimsonDrift