[LAU] A Project To Upgrade seq24

Neil C Smith neilcsmith.net at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 10 09:19:50 UTC 2015

On 10 Dec 2015 02:45, "michael noble" <looplog at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah sorry, I did receive that but it ended up in gmail spam like most
emails from the LAU and LAD lists these days... Not sure why but gmail
really doesn't like these lists especially.

OT: That's what filters are for! These are far from the only lists I'm on
that have this problem in gmail. I filter all messages from these lists,
bypass the inbox to put them in their own folder, then tick the option to
never go to spam.

You suddenly realise you're not missing half of every conversation! ;-)

Best wishes,

Neil

Neil C Smith
Artist : Technologist : Adviser