[LAU] Polyrythm / euclidiean Sequencer?

Ede Wolf listac at nebelschwaden.de
Thu Dec 10 23:29:52 UTC 2015

Fitting in the current sequencer discussions: Lusting for a pyramid
hardware sequencer, but lacking the funds big time for forseable future,
I am wondering, wether I may by chance have missed a more rythm focused
sequencer for linux?

Something in the likes of the Polyrhythmus Max for Live addon, which
allows for more unconventional beats.

http://createdigitalmusic.com/2014/07/polyrhythmus-insanely-great-generator-rhythms-arpeggios/

Have not found anything so far, but since I did not know about the
softwerk either, which not only seems to go after the Schaltwerk, but
also incorpaorate some of the Schrittmacher features, still one of my
favorite sequencers, hope has risen again.

Where are the secret repositories for the odd beats?

Cheers

Ede